CONDITIONS OF USE
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
The website www.bonobono-online.com (from now on, the “Website”) is owned by Cecilia Bono, with NIE Y1578297M, domiciled in C/Banys Vells 3 Local 2, 08003,Barcelona. Telephone 931284704 (Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 20:00) and e-mail email@example.com.
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
At www.bonobono-online.com you will find the fashion collections for women and men of the designer Cecilia Bono.
The use of the services of the Web Site, as well as the acquisition of any of the products offered, implies the acceptance by the User, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these Conditions of Use.
Registration on the website and the use of its services implies that the data, as a user, will become part of the files of www.bonobono-online.com and its treatment will be in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy and Security Policy, whose terms the user expressly declares to know and accept.
These Conditions of Use, together with the Privacy and Security Policy and the Website Returns Policy, are the only conditions applicable to the use of the Website and the purchase of products through it and replace any other conditions, unless previously agreed to in writing between Cecilia Bono and the User.
Consequently, the User who accesses the Web Site, registers and makes the purchase of products through the same, accepts and is bound by these Conditions of Use and their delivery conditions, the Privacy and Security Policy and the Returns Policy, as they are written at the time of access to the Web Site.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The products that you can find on the Web Site are for sale with the characteristics that are exposed in the cards, except for a typographical error. All products shown are available. When a product, size or colour is sold out, you will be notified on the Web Site.
– The prices of the products are shown in the product data sheets and include VAT. In the purchase invoice the VAT will be broken down so that it is clearly reflected. For Andorra, the Canary Islands, Ceuta ,Melilla and countries outside the European Community, VAT will be deducted from all prices shown at the end of the purchase process.
– Shipping costs are indicated before you confirm the order.
– Delivery times vary depending on the geographical area where the purchase is made and are specified in the shipping section.
– All shipping costs are charged to the customer.
– CECILIA BONO will not be responsible for any possible taxes or fees applicable to deliveries to Andorra, the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla or areas outside the European Community.
– The user name, e-mail address and password, provided to www.bonobono-online.com, are identifying and enabling elements for accessing and making purchases and are personal and non-transferable.
– The User’s name, e-mail address and password may be modified, which would mean the cancellation of the original registrations.
CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE
CECILIA BONO holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website, including images, text, logos, designs, trademarks, commercial names, article data, menu layout, graphics, colours, tools and any other element of the website.
These contents are protected by national and international regulations and laws on intellectual and industrial property. Likewise, all the software used for the development of the website is the property of CECILIA BONO, or its suppliers, and is also protected by these laws.
REPRODUCTION OF CONTENT
It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute or market, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, on any medium or format, the contents, design and programming of the website without the authorisation of CECILIA BONO.
It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute or market, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, on any medium or format, the contents, design and programming of the website without the authorisation of CECILIA BONO
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION